Local Marketing Automation Platform (SaaS)
This amazing, complex product is magical from a functional standpoint. But the interfaces were a disaster.
I was tasked to improve each feature on our ever-expanding roadmap.
Success / Feedback
- Client stakeholders were exceedingly happy with each feature’s redesign.
- Fostered a great, collaborative relationship with the Customer Success team (for obtaining customer insights.)
- Complex platform with many dependencies.and nuances.
- We were contractually forbidden to contact end users of the platform.
- Due to limited dev resources, I was not allowed to improve anything on the interface except the elements that were directly related to the feature. Everything else was considered “future phase”.
- Due to an old and fragile code base for the primary task screen, the dev team did not want make any changes to it, despite its desperate need for improvement.
- Audit every feature set prior to redesign
- Research / Discovery
- Improve process flows
- Improve Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- UX Design and Guidance
Concept Model intro to wireframes