Most Recent Praise
“This project would be a smoldering crater in the ground if not for you.”
– CX Consulting Practice Director
Discovery & Research
- Empathy (the single, most important skill for a UX practitioner) – I have an innate ability to walk in the users’ shoes.
- Simplifying the Complex, adept at identifying root cause problems and detecting nuances.
- A Natural Collaborator – I have no ego and relish insights from stakeholders and others on the team.
- A Leader – autonomously lead projects, provide UX guidance to stakeholders, and mentor junior practitioners.
- Proactive & Tenacious – I continuously go the extra mile.
- Appropriate Foci – I come equipped with a tireless attention to detail yet the ability to stay focussed on the big picture.
at a glance